We will be re-opening from Wednesday 2nd December, and we are able to offer Group Lessons and Hacks in accordance with the guidelines.
Riders are asked to observe the social distancing gudelines when visiting the yard as follows;
- Where possible come on your own. If you cannot, only bring one other family member.
- Adhere to social distancing policy at all times. Remain at a distance of two metres away from other people.
- Hands should be washed/sanitised before and after the session.
- Use your own PPE, your own riding hat. Wear gloves and wash them after use.
- Report to the Manège on arrival, where the horse/pony will be waiting.
- Access to the yard office will be restricted and should be avoided is possible.
- There will be no access to the viewing areas including the viewing platform. Accompanying adults/family members should remain in their cars for the duration of the session.
- Payments to be made by card over the phone at the time of booking where possible, to avoid entry to the yard office.
- If on the day of your lesson, anyone in your immediate household falls ill, exhibits symptoms associated with CoronaVirus (Persistent Dry Cough, High Temp, Fatigue) please call to notify us and do not arrive for your lesson. We will cancel your lesson at no charge and transfer any payment already made to your next lesson. We will simply rebook your lesson for a time convenient time for you when you are in good health .