We offer riding lessons for all abilities from total beginners to experienced riders. Prices for our regular riding activities are listed and we are always happy to accommodate for something different please call us to discuss your requirements. New prices Effective 1st April 2017.
|1 HOUR 2 Sibling riders||
|1 HOUR Parent and Child||-||£53.00|
|SEMI PRIVATE LESSON WEEKDAY|
|SEMI PRIVATE LESSON WEEKEND|
|PRIVATE LESSON WEEKDAY|
|PRIVATE LESSON WEEKEND|
for the Experienced Rider
|2 HOUR TROT RIDE||£55.00||-|
|PONY PARTY More Details|
|1 HOUR per rider (under 6 children)||-||£22.00|
|1 HOUR per rider (6 children or more)||-||£21.00|
|PONY DAYS More Details|
|FULL DAY 9am – 3pm (Pony Club Members)||-||£45.00|
|FULL DAY 9am – 3pm (non-Members)||-||£47.50|
|HALF DAY (Pony Club Members)||-||£27.50|
|HALF DAY (non-Members)||-||£30.00|
|PONY CAMP More Details|
- Payment must be made when you make the booking.
- Your payment will be fully refunded if you give us at least 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- Discounts available for families and siblings
- If you have not ridden with us before please allow time prior to your first lesson to fill in our rider registration form.
- Body Protectors must be worn for all jumping classes.
- Riding hats to PA015/ BS EN1384 (1997) must be worn. It is essential that any time you get onto a horse or pony, you wear a Riding Hat that meets the current safety standards. We have a selection of different sizes meeting current regulations available to borrow if you do not have your own.
- You also need to wear Shoes or boots that have a smooth sole and small defined heel. This is so your foot will not get stuck in the stirrup. We regret trainers or Wellingtons are unsuitable. We have a selection of boots available to borrow if you need to.
- We recommend that you always wear Gloves as these protect your hands from possible blisters and to keep your hands warm in winter!
- You will need to wear comfortable long trousers - jodhpurs are specially designed for riding, but any comfortable trousers, for instance jogging bottoms will be fine to get you started. Any clothing worn should be suitable for the weather conditions and must be fastened for safety. We recommend that you wear a long sleeved top.
- We plan our horses/ponies exercise regime very closely around the activities we have booked, please give us as much notice as possible to make alternative arrangements. A cancellation fee of £10 will be charged if the correct notice is not provided.
- Please note: Maximum weight of rider is 15 1/2 Stone for hired mounts