We are now taking bookings for Christmas Term Pony Days 2021. Pony Days at Somerby Equestrian Centre are great fun, and are a mix of riding and stable management. The next set of Pony Days are now available for booking.To book onto a pony day please give us a call or drop us an email with the child’s name, age, when and who they normally ride if they have lessons with us and a contact number for a parent/guardian.
We do have limited spaces so please book as soon as possible to ensure you get a space for your child. Payment is required on booking.
Mixed Ability Cost £40.00
Tots and Beginners Cost £32.50
Please wear clothing appropriate to the weather and bring a snack and drink.
Christmas Pony Days - 2021
- Tuesday 21st December 10:30am – 12:30pm Tots & Beginners
- Tuesday 21st December 1pm – 4pm Mixed ability
- Wednesday 22nd December 10am – 1pm Mixed ability
- Thursday 23rd December 11am – 2pm Mixed ability
- Friday 24th December (Christmas eve) 11am – 2pm Mixed ability
- Tuesday 28th December 10:30am – 12:30 Tots & Beginners
- Tuesday 28th December 1pm – 4pm Mixed ability
- Wednesday 29th December 10am – 1pm Mixed ability
- Thursday 30th December 11am – 2pm Mixed ability
- Friday 31st December (new years eve) 11am – 2pm Mixed ability
If you are unsure of your child's ability then please contact us at the office on 01664 454838 and we will be happy to advise. We cannot accept beginners on the mixed days.
Please note that while we make every effort to provide a secure and safe environment, riding is a risk sport and we cannot be held liable, for personal injury or loss or damage to personal belongings. We also reserve the right to modify our offer to any child whose behaviour we consider to be inappropriate or dangerous.
Hats to standard PAS015 & CE/BS Kite marked must be worn at all times when mounted. Body Protectors must be worn for all jumping classes.